The Media Research team offers its researchers the opportunity to learn and engage in a range of interesting topics such as media ethics, media ownership and the gaps between Sinhala, English and Tamil press reporting.
We encourage you to apply for this position if you have a good understanding and knowledge of Sri Lankan current affairs, are passionate about media and politics and are interested in engaging in current socio – political issues.
- Masters in Media or related field or equivalent experience
- Work experience in media or related field necessary
- Contribute to analysis and development of research methodologies
- Manage research assignments from inception to delivery of final product/report
- Ability to work under pressure
Send in your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st December 2019