Verité Research (VR) is looking for a dynamic Data Visualizer to join our Economics Research Team .
Verité Research is a private think tank in Colombo that conducts research in Economics, Politics, Law and Media.
At Verité, we offer our staff an interdisciplinary research environment and direct exposure to the work and management of the organisation.
3 reasons you should apply to Verité Research:
- You will sharpen your skills in research, writing, communication, and critical thinking
- You will be mentored by a dynamic group of experts from the fields of Economics, Law and Media
- You will be a part of an interdisciplinary work environment and be exposed to work from across the organisation
In this role, you will:
- Have the opportunity to create beautiful, effective infographics to educate the public on important economic issues in the country.
- Learn from a dynamic group of economists.
- Work collaboratively with both the research team and the communications team.
What we require:
- Education: Completed a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Data visualization or a related discipline.
- Work experience: Minimum two years’ experience in graphic design
- Skills: Proficiency in data visualization software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva. Ability to work well with MS PowerPoint, ability understand the data’s audience and purpose
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English (fluency in Sinhala/Tamil will be an added advantage)
Send in your CV with a sample of your work in data visualization to email@example.com
Please mention post applied for clearly in the subject of the email.