Verité Research is a private think tank based in Colombo that conducts research in Economics, Politics, Law and Media.
At Verité Research, we offer our staff an interdisciplinary research environment and direct exposure to the work and management of the organisation.
We are looking to hire an HR Intern.
In this role, you will:
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process by shortlisting CV’s, screening shortlisted candidates arranging interviews.
- Assist with the onboarding of newcomers and the exit process for outgoing employees.
- Update and maintain the Human Resources Management system.
- Coordinate with Team Leaders for organization-wide HR operations.
- Update all trackers in a timely manner with accurate information.
- Maintain accurate HR records.
- Prepare HR reports as and when required.
- Assist with implementing employee engagement inititatives.
- Assist with any other tasks as requested by the Head of HR
What we require:
- Education: Undergraduate /currently following a Bacherlor’s in Human Resource Management or currently following a professional qualification in HRM or other related fields.
- Work experience: Not mandatory, however any previous work experience will be an added advantage.
- Skills: Proficient in Office 365 Suite, a dynamic personality eager to take on challenges and consistently exceed expectations.
- Language Proficiency : Excellent communications skills in English and Sinhala both oral and written (Tamil will be an added advantage)
Internship will be for a period of three months, with a possibility of an extension. Selected candidate will be paid a monthly allowance during the internship period.
To apply, please fill out the application form found by clicking here. Please note, only applications meeting all requirements will be considered.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 27 April 2021