Verité Research (VR) is a private think tank based in Colombo that conducts research in Economics, Politics, Law and Media.
At Verité Research, we offer our staff an interdisciplinary research environment and direct exposure to the work and management of the organisation.
This internship position is to work with the VR, KMS and Learning and Development Platform team.
3 reasons you should apply to Verité Research:
- You will obtain experience and insight into the fields of Knowledge Management and Occupational Training.
- You will be mentored by experienced managers in the fields of Knowledge Management and Occupational Training.
- You will be a part of an interdisciplinary work environment and be exposed to work from across the organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Collate information for and assist in shelving VR Library books.
- Assist in collating information related to online courses and other aspects of Verité’s staff education and training programme.
- Assist in administrative activities related to Verité’s Knowledge Management System and staff education and training programme.
What we require:
- Education: High School Graduate / Undergraduate.
- Work experience: Not required.
- Skills: Organised individual with attention to detail; good communicator and coordinator.
- Language: Fluency in written and spoken English (fluency in Sinhala/Tamil will be an added advantage)
The internship will be for a period of three months, with a possibility of an extension. Selected candidate will be paid a monthly allowance during the internship period.
Send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention post applied for clearly in the subject of the email.
Deadline: 5th July 2021