Verité Research (VR) is looking for a dynamic IT Support Assistant to join our Operations Team . VR is a private think tank in Colombo that conducts research in Economics, Politics, Law and Media.
The IT team supports and maintains the organization’s IT systems including several web platforms and social media channels. The post holder will provide effective IT assistance across all aspects of the organisation and will provide back up and support to the IT Manager.
In this role, you will:
- Be responsible for maintaining the various Information Technology systems of the organization. E.g. Windows Server 2019, Firewall
- Be proactive in recommending and running efficient software solutions to maintain the momentum and efficiency of the organisation
- Be involved in web development and maintenance.
- Ensure a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers of the organisation
What we require:
- Education: Degree in Software Engineering, Network Engineering or Computer Science
- Skills and experience: At least six months internship or practical experience in Computer Hardware/Network, web development, server maintenance (Windows, Linux)/cloud server maintenance, Git, Firewalls. The individual should have demonstratable skills in being an excellent team player and possess proactive and solution-oriented work attitude.
Please email CV to email@example.com by 22nd February 2021