Verité Research is looking for a research assistant to support its platform Manthri.lk – Sri Lanka’s pioneering parliamentary monitoring platform. The Manthri.lk team offers its researchers the opportunity to learn and engage in a range of interesting topics such as parliament, law and elections.
We encourage you to apply for this position if you have a good understanding of Sri Lankan politics and are interested in engaging in current socio – political issues in the country.
- Fluency in Sinhala and English
- Ability to read, write and proofread in Sinhala
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- General understanding of Sri Lankan politics
- Degree in Social Sciences, Media or Law will be an added advantage
Send in your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15 August 2019