The Media Research team offers its researchers the opportunity to learn and engage in a range of interesting topics such as media ethics, media ownership and the gaps between Sinhala, English and Tamil press reporting.
The Verité Research Media Team is looking to hire a Research Assistant for the Media team.
We encourage you to apply for this position if you have a good understanding and knowledge of Sri Lankan current affairs, are passionate about media and politics and are interested in engaging in current socio – political issues.
- Knowledge of local politics and print media
- Interest in reading and analysing the Sinhala press
- Able to work under pressure
- Degree from the social sciences or humanities field
- Prior work experience in research
- Fluency in Sinhala and English reading and writing
- Prior experience in using social media platforms will be an added advantage
Send in your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Deadline: 15th May 2020