Verité Research is looking to hire a Video/Junior editor to join our Communications Team
Verité Research is a private think tank based in Colombo that conducts research in Economics, Politics, Law and Media.
At Verité, we offer our staff an interdisciplinary research environment and direct exposure to the work and management of the organisation.
3 reasons you should apply to Verité Research
- You will learn new skills in video editing, social media and graphic design
- You will be mentored by a dynamic group of communications experts as well as researchers from the fields of Economics, Law and Media
- You will be a part of an interdisciplinary work environment and be exposed to work from across the organisation
In this role you will:
- Assist in editing videos that will be published via Verité’s multiple social media channels.
- Assist in planning virtual events for the organization.
- Experiment with new creations and contribute to the organisations’ multiple communications campaigns.
What we require:
- Education: Diploma in film, television, multimedia or an equivalent field.
- Work experience: New graduates will be accepted. However prior experience in video editing will be an added advantage.
- Skills: Video editing and graphic design. Experience in motion graphics will be an added advantage.
- Send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
- Please mention the position you are applying for clearly in the subject line of the email.
Deadline: 15th October 2021