“Steering Out of the Debt Crisis: Recipe for Budget 2022” by Verité Research was anchored around addressing Sri Lanka’s debt crisis. The forum presented research and analysis pertaining to debt management and fiscal reforms and provided specific ideas and guideline that could inform the formulation of the 2022 Budget towards making it a stepping stone for macroeconomic stabilisation.
- Nishan de Mel, Executive Director, Verité Research
- Deshal de Mel, Research Director, Verité Research
- Anushan Kapilan, Analyst, Verité Research
- Nandalal Weerasinghe, Former Senior Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Sri Lanka
- Shanta Devarajan, Professor of the Practice of International Development at Georgetown University
- Mick Moore, Professorial Fellow, Institute of Development Studies, UK
You can view the working paper and research by Verité Research which this forum was based on below: