If you do not see a listed vacancy that suits your skills or goals below, please feel free to send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Verité follows a hybrid work structure where employees can work remotely or from the office, as needed. This is based on demands of specific tasks and roles. Working from the office is encouraged when working on tasks that require a high degree of collaboration.
Internship Programme (Minimum duration: 3 months)
We are always on the lookout for driven and curious individuals like you!
A typical internship at Verité Research will consist of the following:
1. Supporting ongoing research projects by:
- conducting literature reviews.
- collecting and analyzing data (both primary and secondary)
- writing draft reports.
- developing infographics.
2. Other opportunities:
- participate at high level brainstorming sessions on research assignments they are involved in where floor is open to provide inputs regardless of the level of seniority.
- participate at numerous internal and external seminars organised by VR
- participate at online social activities (we try to make it fun by having various social activities/games that the team can join online)
- learn how a think tank functions (the interns do get an opportunity to
- participate at organisation level meetings such as team meetings, staff meetings the provides them an opportunity to understand think tank admin side as well)
Click here to gain insights into our research teams, the application process and the valuable experiences you can expect to gain during your internship at Verité.
To apply: Send in your CV, writing sample and cover letter to email@example.com